First, I invite to pause for a few seconds to learn about why colour analysis is important.
WHAT IS COLOUR ANALYSIS?
Color analysis is a tool to demonstrate how certain shades of colours are capable of being flattering or unflattering by observing the optical illusions that occur on the face when a specific colors is placed next to the individual. It is scientifically proven that wrong colors will draw attention to such flaws as wrinkles and uneven skin tone, while the right – harmonious colours enhance natural beauty making the person appear healthy and fresh-faced.
As an experienced counsellor I believe in the power of psychology and more specifically colour psychology – as a valuable tool that is used in conjunction with the analysis of colours. It is important to consider both the physical impact colour has on your appearance, and the impact a colour has upon the unique persona that one projects to the world.
I have researched this myself and tried the colour analysis tools on me. Colour analysis is a service that does need to be done in person and by a colour professional. Don’t get caught in services offering self colour or online assessments. Get a proper, professional consultation, obtain accurate colours with the best and most updated 4×4 universal colour system.
THROUGH A PROFESSIONAL AND ACCURATE COLOUR ANALYSIS SESSION YOU WILL:
- Look healthier, radiant, more attractive and even YOUNGER!
- Determine the colour of clothing and makeup that harmonise with your skin complexion, eye color, and hair colour
- Coordinate your clothing and accessories with greater ease and avoid costly mistakes by purchasing items that are not within your colour palette
- Obtain an accurate range of colour to look your finest
- Access to your own 4X4 Colour Swatch and accompanying, customised 25 pages Booklet to teach you how to use it
- Avoid wasting money on online tools that attempt to predict your season
Within my 60 to 90 minutes draping assessment and 4×4 personalised colour analysis consultation, I will also teach you how to use your own Colour Swatch and optimise it for the best colour results.
Your Colour Swatch contains 60 colour options and comes with a customised booklet that shows you:
- which colour lipstick, eyeshadow and accesories you need to use
- what colours are recommended for you
- the fabrics, textures and patterns that flatter you
- your neutral, basic, core, accent and universal colours – how and when you need to wear them
- how to mix and match colours and use it for occasions
The investment for our 1-to-1 colour analysis session is $250, plus $70 for your personalised Colour Swatch. Group colour analysis consultation are available as well and you will find that there is a greater value for your image investment when combining services – take a look at our Image Consulting Packages.
Although people often search for clothes and apparel that look great, they often overlook the importance of finding outfits that match the natural colour of their skin and complexion. Finding the right colours is not always easy, and personal colour analysis is excellent for anyone…everyone wants to look his or her best. The 4X4 Colour Analysis System allows you to do just that – privately and without exorbitant fees to an analyst. Once you have adopted a wardrobe featuring your best colours, you will discover the difference between looking OK and having a vibrant, animated and youthful appearance – that makes heads turn!.